Overview of FONONCON Noise Barriers
PROCIV Aluminium noise barriers for Australia and New Zealand are now approved by the DTMR Department of Main Roads in Queensland and also by NZTA New Zealand Transport Agency. Highly absorptive aluminium noise barriers are an innovative and creative way of noise mitigation. With a proven track record of over 30 years noise level reductions have been achieved for road, rail, and urban environments. With noise reduction designs and accessories to meet the demands in these sectors FONOCON is at the forefront of noise reduction on motorways and railway corridors. Unlike other noise barriers, aluminium noise systems are designed with an internal absorptive materials improving the acoustic performance thus providing a smart solution to noise control. Forster manufacture their noise barrier panels by using only 100% recycled aluminium.
The modular nature of the system allows for variable design options with a variety of colours, panel sizes, framed acrylic or pre-printed graphics.
The aluminium noise fences product are cost competitive and more so when the high installation costs when using cranes and other heavy lifting gear are included.
Because aluminium noise barriers are light weight their install rate is approximately by 3 x faster than other systems.
Variable designs styles to suit acoustic and structural performance
- Highly absorptive noise barrier system
- Easy installation or maintenance replacement
- Can be incorporated with other materials
- Can be easily relocated
- Minimum repair required only damaged panels to be replaced
- Fits standard support post systems
- Standard/custom modular sizes
- Manufacturing is consistent
- Custom panel sizes and shapes
- Choice of colours
- Framed clear or coloured acrylic
- Pre-printed graphics
- Using security cables on bridges and slopes are at lower risk
- Fire resistant
- Maintenance free
- Low life cycle costs
- Factory applied Anti-graffiti coating